News

• Fellow OVF members,

First of all, please let me thank you for your support! We created a great community over the past few years!
    It started as just a few post of mine on the other board. You recommended me to start my own site and I did! You enjoyed my works and you started to contribute yourself! My oh my! How much have you contributed! I would never be able to be as productive and creative as you guys! Thank you for that!

Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention by our service provider that many of our content is a bit too "adult" and "explicit" and it is breaching both rules of OVF and Community Guidelines of our service providers!

I definitely do understand, we are all coming from different countries of the world and we all have different cultural, ethical and legal norms. However, we still should follow the common sense rule and to comply with the norms which are established in the majority of the countries.

Saying that, I already updated our Forum Rules and Registration Agreement (you will be requested to accept it during your next login), to clarify the meaning of the "explicit content" and to explain some, apparently, not so obvious terms we used in the past. We also renamed some topics and threads to avoid confusion in the future. Please don't be surprised if your favorite topic have been moved :)
    We also implemented some word censorship :) We are all adults here but let's keep it a bit more civilized ;)

Additionally, we have implemented a much stricter Moderation policy! Please note: our Moderators team is currently going through all older posts to check for compliance. We are trying to re-moderate as much content as we can.
    However, our service provider has given us a deadline by the end of this Wednesday (2020-09-23 23:59:59 UTC).
    All content which we won't be able to moderate till 2020-09-23 23:59:59 UTC will become un-approved and unavailable after that date.
    Please assist our team and delete or flag any questionable (or clearly non-compliant of course) content! This will help us to keep our community alive and enjoy it for years to come!
    We will do our best to re-moderate as much content of possible by that time (please note - it is nearly 5 years worth of content!). Obviously, Moderators will continue their work of re-moderation after the deadline is finished and will be gradually releasing "sanitized" content to general public :)

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience!

Once again, thank you for your support!
    Stay safe and strong!
    Have a wonderful day!

Forum news, your feedback and questions

No New Posts Open Voyeur Forum Rules

Please, read before you post!

3 Posts
2 Topics

Last post by sts_pro
in What is a "Full photo se...
on April 30, 2016, 02:00:24 PM

No New Posts Announcements, news, feedback, questions

126 Posts
25 Topics

Last post by meowmeowmeow
in Re: Accessing SMB server...
on September 14, 2020, 05:17:32 PM

• No New Posts
  • Redirect Board

OVF - Info Center

Forum Stats Forum Stats

11372 Posts in 2394 Topics by 12505 Members. Latest Member: Morgan
Latest Post: "Re: Accessing SMB server..." ( September 14, 2020, 05:17:32 PM )
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Users Online Users Online

19 Guests, 3 Users

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vezolahy, exibvoy, tedwillis

Most Online Today: 33. Most Online Ever: 731 (May 10, 2020, 06:06:05 PM)