News:

We are piloting Discord Server - feel free to join ;)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

FAQ: OVF Referral Program

Started by sts_pro, May 13, 2024, 03:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sts_pro

FAQ: OVF Referral Program

1. What is the OVF Referral Program?
The OVF Referral Program allows you to earn free VIP membership time by referring new members who sign up for a VIP Sponsorship. Use the referral link from your profile to invite friends, and you'll receive rewards when they become VIP Sponsors.

2. How do I refer someone?
You can find your unique referral link in your profile. Share this link with friends who are interested in joining our community. Make sure they use your link to sign up!

3. What rewards can I earn through referrals?
  • 1 Month VIP Sponsorship: Earn 1 week of VIP membership
  • 6 Months VIP Sponsorship: Earn 2 weeks of VIP membership
  • 1 Year VIP Sponsorship: Earn 1 month of VIP membership
Rewards are cumulative, so the more friends you refer who become VIP Sponsors, the more free membership time you accumulate!

4. Are there limits to how many people I can refer?
There is no cap on the number of people you can refer!

5. Can I refer someone who is already a member?
No, only new members who have not previously registered with OVF are eligible to be referred.

5.a. Can I refer myself?
No. Please also take in mind point 8  ;) (see below)

6. How soon after my referral signs up do I get my reward?
Rewards are credited to your account within 72 hours after your referral has signed up and paid for their VIP membership.

7. What happens if a referral cancels their membership?
If a referral cancels their membership and receives a refund, the corresponding referral reward will be revoked. This applies regardless of when the cancellation occurs.

8. Can I lose eligibility for the Referral Program?
Yes, any attempt to manipulate or abuse the referral system may result in the loss of referral privileges and the revocation of any referral rewards.

9. Are referral rewards exchangeable for cash?
No, referral rewards are non-exchangeable and can only be used towards your VIP membership on OVF.

10. Who can I contact if I have more questions?
For further inquiries, please send me a message.

upport OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads