News:

New payment option is available now! Visit our Patreon page and donate to get a VIP subscription!!!
Or go directly to subscriptions section and choose the one you like!
(If you have any issues with payment - please send me a message!)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

Requests (FTP Sets, Models name, Saves etc.) NEW: 2X Karma for fulfilled VIP ask

Started by tedwillis, October 01, 2015, 10:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tedwillis

If you remember a set from Plokki, but didn't download it in time maybe someone has it in their archives that would upload it for you. I am looking for the set from the girl topless on her honeymoon wearing a lei. I have many sets to trade.

davey42

sts_pro

tedwillis

Sorry! Here's the ftp now and a picture of her.

ftp://7*.**.***.*8/AiDisk_a1/Nathan/My%20Pictures/Vacations/charleston%202010/104_7400.JPG

There were topless photos at one time, but I can't find them now.

Karma for this link already adjusted: http://www.sts-pro.info/forum/index.php?topic=6.msg65.html#msg65

tedwillis

Well that was my white whale. Thanks so much. If there are any sets you've lost just give a description and i'll look

Lentil

Does anyone have the set from a British IP of a mature age woman - most of the shots were in a folder called 'Jo at home'. One or two shots were of her handcuffed to bed, with others general nude or posing in lingerie.   Quite a big collection if I recall. Thanks.

klauschen

these pics, please??

You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to be a member of one of the following groups: VIP Member, VIP (Sponsor) .

/foldercontent.html?folder=Pictures/Juli%202013,%20strand%20en%20geboorte%20Rens - high-res delivery photos!

server is down..

thank you!!

tedwillis

There was an ftp server with the words anime, dennis, and incoming I think in it. It's down now, but the featured milf was super hot. If anyone has that or remembers it let me know

supertronic

I am searching the ftp (a blond slim kinda-young russian) with various sexy pictures.
I think she had a video also included (sex) with her partner (on her bed).. I am searching my comp for some images to find her so anybody if u understand (I think she had also pics in sauna).
Thank you

vezolahy

this?

ftp://1**.***.**.**3/Volume_1/Foto/Nikon/Karapuz/

Quote from: supertronic on November 29, 2015, 08:25:33 PM
I am searching the ftp (a blond slim kinda-young russian) with various sexy pictures.
I think she had a video also included (sex) with her partner (on her bed).. I am searching my comp for some images to find her so anybody if u understand (I think she had also pics in sauna).
Thank you
Vezolahy from Madagascar

Lentil

Looking for a full set of Lenka, aka Zabzulka

Had a huge archive of her pictures and videos, but it got deleted  :(

Would be grateful if anyone could upload what they have, either to zippy or via a BTsync folder

tedwillis

Looking for an FTP save from the early days on AV forum. It was a guy who just nailed a lot of fat girls. Probably 10 sets or more from this guy with all these fat chicks. I remember the ftp had 4GB in it's name and one of the girls linked was named Lisa. Probably not much to go on, but you never know.

Nonono1

I don't believe this has been posted here and is worth sharing.

Most of Plokki's Rapid Gator saves can be found here.

http://rapidgator.net/folder/3021804/FTP.html

Enjoy!

tedwillis

For whatever reason it's missing like three of my favorites. One was a fatter blonde girl who took selfies masturbating, the other was a freckled red headed girl from ftp 25, and the other was a girl named Deanna getting fucked by her boyfriend. You can find like three pictures of them each on phica ftp, but when you click on their rapidgator link it's a file not found situation. I mean what are the odds the three i'm looking for aren't there.

j51

Quote from: Nonono1 on February 02, 2016, 03:16:10 AM
I don't believe this has been posted here and is worth sharing.

Most of Plokki's Rapid Gator saves can be found here.

http://rapidgator.net/folder/3021804/FTP.html

Enjoy!

Is there a zippyshare.com link for this please ?
Please give me a thumbs up if you liked the post

McQuest69601

Quote from: tedwillis on February 02, 2016, 02:59:29 PM
For whatever reason it's missing like three of my favorites. One was a fatter blonde girl who took selfies masturbating, the other was a freckled red headed girl from ftp 25, and the other was a girl named Deanna getting fucked by her boyfriend. You can find like three pictures of them each on phica ftp, but when you click on their rapidgator link it's a file not found situation. I mean what are the odds the three i'm looking for aren't there.

this sounds like the chubby blonde
http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/pIAUmPq8/file.html

tedwillis

lookka

Does-someone have ip cam vids of this girls?

jack333

ftp://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Dzsenifer/TOTAL%20PHOTO/%C3%9Aj%20mappa%20%283%29/2013-02-15/%C3%9Aj%20mappa%20%286%29/lilaf%C3%BCred/Szoboszl%C3%B3%20D/

Hi
Anyone have this save?
Thanks

pupfan

Ok, not sure this is the correct spot but figured most people here would know if they had seen it.

This is one that I found on my own, and had downloaded some content, but never posted, as I was hoping it would come back, but it never did.   :(

Some of the folders were:
Droid x2, I Miss you!!kussi, Mareike, Moto X, Sexy Pics

I think it could of had the great potential, but sadly I only ever got about 70 pics from it, and then it went down, and has never come back up.
Attached are 2 face pics to help jog anyone's memory.

Thanks in advance.

Freddy

Quote from: pupfan on September 16, 2016, 11:30:57 PM
Ok, not sure this is the correct spot but figured most people here would know if they had seen it.

This is one that I found on my own, and had downloaded some content, but never posted, as I was hoping it would come back, but it never did.   :(

Some of the folders were:
Droid x2, I Miss you!!kussi, Mareike, Moto X, Sexy Pics

I think it could of had the great potential, but sadly I only ever got about 70 pics from it, and then it went down, and has never come back up.
Attached are 2 face pics to help jog anyone's memory.

Thanks in advance.

I've never seen this. Which information do you know about it ?
- old ip
- city
- country
- ISP
I always find extremely funny to find a wide-open drive full of books about hacking and computer security.

upport OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads