News:

While crypto price is still down is it the best time to buy VIP membership? ;) Yes it is!
All major coins are accepted - just send me a message!
BTW! Did you know you can prepay for a VIP membership even if you don't need it right now or already have one? ;)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

Feedback and suggestions?

Started by sts_pro, August 06, 2015, 02:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darsta

Quote from: sts_pro on October 07, 2015, 09:17:41 AM
In regards of file sharing serevrs I would recommend using http://keep2share.cc - it is cheap and fast.  zippyshare could be free but it is extremely slow for me :(

Another option would be to use a filehoster supported by one of the premium link generators. Although they are not completly stable, they sometimes break down for a time :/.
http://generatorlinkpremium.com/
http://premiumleech.eu/
http://hungryleech.com/

homilias

Hi carlito56, it was a temporary problem with the server. It is fixed now and you can upload attachments again.
In regards of file sharing serevrs I would recommend using http://keep2share.cc - it is cheap and fast.  zippyshare could be free but it is extremely slow for me :(

Can only talk about 'free services', but comparing Uloz, Zippy and Keep2Share:
The fastest is Zippy and then Uloz. Keep2share is really slow on free accounts. Zippy have the advantage of allowing multiple file downloads and Uloz allows imediate download when the last one is finished

Keep2share is more or less the same as Rapidgator on free accounts, slow and only one file download and long time waiting for the next file

BenJenkins

Hi carlito56, it was a temporary problem with the server. It is fixed now and you can upload attachments again.

Maybe, but ZippyShare has no waiting time between downloads and even has simultaneous downloads.
Can you name another storagehost that offers this?

;)

Ben

dzonikonj

Quote from: homilias on October 07, 2015, 02:47:30 PM
The fastest is Zippy and then Uloz. Keep2share is really slow on free accounts. Zippy have the advantage of allowing multiple file downloads and Uloz allows imediate download when the last one is finished

Keep2share is more or less the same as Rapidgator on free accounts, slow and only one file download and long time waiting for the next file
True  ;) downloading 150mb file in Keep2share free account 2 hours and 1 hour waiting time for next file...150mb on Zippy 5 min, Uloz 6-7 min !

jack333

Quote from: homilias on October 07, 2015, 02:47:30 PM

Agree with you bro,  keep2share very  slow

carlito56

Can you make new section?
one for only links..ftp
one for links with uploadet files (rar..etc..) ftp
most postet her 3 links for pix and no files (rar) loadet ,and write found no more...
its better links-ftp with loadet files in another section!!
thanks

sts_pro

Quote from: carlito56 on October 08, 2015, 10:02:40 AM
Can you make new section?
one for only links..ftp
one for links with uploadet files (rar..etc..) ftp
most postet her 3 links for pix and no files (rar) loadet ,and write found no more...
its better links-ftp with loadet files in another section!!
thanks
We currently working on this. I believe direct FTP links will be visible only for senior members (active posters) and saves will be available available for general users.

carlito56

i mean
one section.. uploadet files (rar) with the links (eventually Updates).-link inside or outside in rar

Example:
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/r1EvywZi/file.html

one secton....not uploadet (rar) with the links only this.

Example:
fXp://73.186.54.243/TOSHIBA_EXT/DCIM/103___03/IMG_0501.JPG
fxp://73.186.54.243/TOSHIBA_EXT/DCIM/103___03/IMG_0502.JPG
fxp://73.186.54.243/TOSHIBA_EXT/DCIM/103___03/IMG_0504.JPG

cornelius9

Any chance someone could post tips on how to use shodan.io?  I'm not tech savvy enough to figure out how to take advantage of this search tool.

whocares4u

There´s a small tip here http://www.sts-pro.info/forum/index.php?topic=6.msg753.html#msg753
Basically, port 21 searches for FTP, 530 is a reply string from the FTP server. Use country code to limit search (country:UK, country:de etc.)
To find NAS servers, you can just write Iomega as search string, and combine with country code for instance.
If you don´t subscribe to shodan, it´s only gonna show the first 5 page of results.

fredje

First of all, Hello, my first post here, I love the forum so far. But I'm an complete noob when it comes to all this. I enjoy the photos/videos, but I'm clueless when it comes to searching content myself. I've had a lookat that post you refer to with Shodan, where I also made an account, but I've got so many questions about how it works.

So maybe it's an idea to make a short step-by-step tuturial on how to get actual content. I'd love to help and I got some spare time every now and then so I could be of use. xD And probably there are more like me.

whocares4u

Quote from: fredje on November 17, 2015, 06:33:19 PM
First of all, Hello, my first post here, I love the forum so far. But I'm an complete noob when it comes to all this. I enjoy the photos/videos, but I'm clueless when it comes to searching content myself. I've had a lookat that post you refer to with Shodan, where I also made an account, but I've got so many questions about how it works.

So maybe it's an idea to make a short step-by-step tuturial on how to get actual content. I'd love to help and I got some spare time every now and then so I could be of use. xD And probably there are more like me.

I don´t think anyone here have made a complete shodan tutorial, but take a look here http://www.sts-pro.info/forum/index.php?topic=9.msg878.html#msg878

fredje

Quote from: whocares4u on December 06, 2015, 09:35:46 PM
I don´t think anyone here have made a complete shodan tutorial, but take a look here http://www.sts-pro.info/forum/index.php?topic=9.msg878.html#msg878

I think I finally got it. Just search Shodan, copy the IP to ftp:// and there you go. Makes sense now.

Anyone got a tip for a firefox add on to grab all the images?

Lentil

Please can you alter the security settings so that member profiles can only be viewed by registered members who are logged in ?  I see guest accounts browsing member profiles, and there is no reason that they should be able to do it.

Lentil

Now that the board is growing and contributions are increasing, I think that we should have a separate thread for each ftp found using the ip as the title.  This would make it easier to see new posts and old posts instead of page after page of ftps in one thread.  It also means it would be easier to spot stuff posted before/duplicates.

simibaby

Quote from: sts_pro on March 11, 2016, 01:09:33 PM
From this time onwards, all direct FTP links posted here will be moved to VIP section. If you wish to become a VIP member of this board  - contribute! Moderators will adjust your karma with every useful post you make here and eventually you will have your VIP status.

In this thread, our team of Uploaders, will continue posting saves of the FTPs/Iomega's but without mentioning their IP addresses.

Please don't spam this thread with complains - just start working towards your VIP status!

You say no spam ok. Remember that you opened this forum because another one closed and now you are doing exactly the same thing they did. You asked people you contact you privately and gave this link. You should allow in this forum to do the same you did in AVF. I ask users if they know other places to please send me the link privately

Indaflesh

A Swedish one

Nice post. You just got 100 Karma 8

Altho he contibuted,he can not watch.cuz its in the vip section.
You wil loose al the contributers like this.
You know very wel that finds are slim,and to get youre goal of 5000 karma,is almost impossible
I know you wont post this comment. I ciritisize youre dicission about the karma. Not complaining.just critisize.

sts_pro

Quote from: simibaby on March 13, 2016, 10:12:07 AM
You say no spam ok. Remember that you opened this forum because another one closed and now you are doing exactly the same thing they did. You asked people you contact you privately and gave this link. You should allow in this forum to do the same you did in AVF. I ask users if they know other places to please send me the link privately

I understand your concerns. However, firstly, AVF completely banned open FTP thread - you cannot find even saves there. Here, it won't be the case! All the saves of all the finds will be posted at OVF open thread!

Secondly, AVF make it literately impossible to become a Gold Member even for the loyal contributors, such as myself. For instance, my statistics at AVF were reset three times!!! And after having 40 posts out of 50 twice, I have got 0 posts and 0 thanks count after thread closures :( On my board all the previously gained Karma points are always staying with the user! So if you are contributing - you will easily become a VIP.

Also, even if you are not a contributor by the nature, you will still have an option to become a sponsor of the board and still have access to VIP section. I am still working on this option though, but I think it would be a fair go.

Unfortunately, amounts of ruined FTPs posted here are making me to make this decision. It is not solely my decision though. I even would say I was holding off this as much as I could! However, we reached the point where many of our most active contributors are unwilling to post their finds anymore... This solution was worked out after a long discussions and hopefully will suit everyone, while keeping this board alive.

In regards of other places, I wasn't been able to find any board which still has FTP section. Both AVF and OCC are literately unusable even for posting saves - moreover, OCC I would say is in insane/paranoic mode now :( This is sad, but true...

sts_pro

Quote from: Indaflesh on March 13, 2016, 11:29:20 AM
Altho he contibuted,he can not watch.cuz its in the vip section.
You wil loose al the contributers like this.
You know very wel that finds are slim,and to get youre goal of 5000 karma,is almost impossible
I know you wont post this comment. I ciritisize youre dicission about the karma. Not complaining.just critisize.

Please see my reply below. This not an easy and not solely mine decision.

Amount of posted links after this announcement even increased, and he WILL get his VIP status pretty soon. I would recommend start contributing and stop complaining ;) 5000 Karm is only 50 posts - I believe this is fair. And this is discussable, may be will create a Sub-VIP status... Reasonable suggestions are welcome!

Bulbazour

Hi,

please people consider some things.

• We dont do this for our own benefit, we do this for everyone
  • Links go down rather quick after they have been postet = too many connections = we had to limit the connection counts = we upload stuff and set the direct link into VIP Section where less people because leecher are filtert out (low karma) and active members will get VIP
  • This is not sts_pro's decision alone, every moderator got +- the same opinion on this matter and sts_pro just supports our idear (and ofc is the opinion aswell)
  • Never ever, did someone say that this System is final, there will be changes, there will be improvements, there will be a platform for you people which is hopefully going to stay stable and consistent!

In that matter, dont feel offended if your not VIP-ASAP, in long term its for EVERY "real" members benefit!
And if your here for the sole purpose of leeching anyways, then feel free to pick up the uploads we present you.

So long,
Bulbazour

bb10

Is there a way of knowing if a post is still pending moderator approval?

I submitted a link and a zip file with the contents, but have not seen any indications of that post

sts_pro

Quote from: bb10 on March 17, 2016, 03:26:27 PM
Is there a way of knowing if a post is still pending moderator approval?

I submitted a link and a zip file with the contents, but have not seen any indications of that post

If you post would be deleted by a Moderator  - you would be informed about it. It means your post is still in the queue, please be patient.

supernachete

Hi,

I believe filetering the active contributors is a good idea but maybe the karma threshold is a bit to high.

N another hand, I think the new posting system makes it dificult to know if you're posting repeated links.

Anyhow, I hope this work a out well and we can continue enjoing the grieta forum you've created

exibvoy

Ok VIP area but
I think it is too high 5000 karm....  >:(

it would be correct give to "real contributor members" a full access.

In this moment you have unacceptable restriction.

I am not encouraged to post more link

think again your decision

sts_pro

Quote from: exibvoy on March 26, 2016, 03:06:06 PM
Ok VIP area but
I think it is too high 5000 karm....  >:(

it would be correct give to "real contributor members" a full access.

In this moment you have unacceptable restriction.

I am not encouraged to post more link

think again your decision

We will see how it goes. At the moment I am slowly going through older posts and giving users Karma for contributions. Once I finish this process we will see how far active contributors will be form VIP status and probably re-adjust Karma levels (if needed)

Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads