News:

While crypto price is still down is it the best time to buy VIP membership? ;) Yes it is!
All major coins are accepted - just send me a message!
BTW! Did you know you can prepay for a VIP membership even if you don't need it right now or already have one? ;)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

uploading pics on post dont succeed

Started by tokolo, May 28, 2016, 10:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokolo

most of the time when i making a post, i got an error because of the pics.
and i get that error: ""Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.
Please consult your server administrator for more information.""
any solution?
thank you

sts_pro

I heard about this issue from another member. However I cannot find root cause do far - upload works fine for me and as far as I see for most of the other users.
Lets try to troubleshoot in this thread. As an example I will attach a random photo to this message

vd92600

test

sts_pro

Quote from: vd92600 on June 08, 2016, 07:39:42 AM
test

looks ok to me.

However, cannot upload neither ZIP nor WEBM attachments. Working with support on resolution.

sts_pro

test

[html]
<video controls>
  <source src="http://www.sts-pro.info/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1880.0;attach=6554"
          type='video/webm;codecs="vp8, vorbis"'/>
</video>
[/html]

sts_pro

Pretty weird - can upload some WEBMs... Could be size related? Continue research, apologies for inconvenience

Update: looks like despite of my forum settings attachments larger 2Mb are not being accepted. Continuing research.

Update 2: "I had a sexy-time with my mother-in-law!" (c) ..... Fixed :)

sts_pro

test

sts_pro

upport OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads