News:

New payment option is available now! Visit our Patreon page and donate to get a VIP subscription!!!
Or go directly to subscriptions section and choose the one you like!
(If you have any issues with payment - please send me a message!)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

navigating to a specific iomega page

Started by leacher, March 27, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leacher

Hi Chaps,

Does anyone know how to navigate to a specific page on iomega, ie page displayed 1 of 200 how can I move to page lets say 55 without having to click on the arrow to move to the next page, also is there a way of automatically downloading all of the photos on one page then move on to the next and do the same ?

TIA Leacher

Freddy

Unfortunately, the iomega has a rather primitive interface and you'll have to go through all pages. At least I don't know of any openly available method for this.

If I had to find a way to do it, I'd try to find which script is called when clicking on the "next" button, but that might be complicated to do. I've spent some time digging into its soure code and found very little information about to interact with its interface in a web browser, but other people might be more lucky than me.
I always find extremely funny to find a wide-open drive full of books about hacking and computer security.

Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads