News:

While crypto price is still down is it the best time to buy VIP membership? ;) Yes it is!
All major coins are accepted - just send me a message!
BTW! Did you know you can prepay for a VIP membership even if you don't need it right now or already have one? ;)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

Posting issues

Started by fac_user, January 05, 2016, 02:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fac_user

I've tried posting a bunch (in the members contributions thread) and only one of my posts was even queued up for moderation the rest simply disappear after the images get uploaded.

Is there an issue due to my low post count and/or karma? I've got a number of photos I'd like to post, and I want to attach a few images with each.

Lentil

Easiest way to add photos is to upload them to somewhere like Imagebam, and insert the BB Code links from it to your post.

fac_user

Quote from: Lentil on January 09, 2016, 10:58:11 AM
Easiest way to add photos is to upload them to somewhere like Imagebam, and insert the BB Code links from it to your post.

I was hoping to avoid the extra step, but I'll give it a whirl.

sts_pro

Quote from: fac_user on January 05, 2016, 02:23:14 PM
I've tried posting a bunch (in the members contributions
thread
) and only one of my posts was even queued up for moderation the rest simply disappear after the images get uploaded.

Is there an issue due to my low post count and/or karma? I've got a number of photos I'd like to post, and I want to attach a few images with each.
Uploaded photos going through the same approval steps as the post. As moderator approves the post - photos will be approved as well. I don't have any limitations on uploading photos to this forum

upport OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads