News:

While crypto price is still down is it the best time to buy VIP membership? ;) Yes it is!
All major coins are accepted - just send me a message!
BTW! Did you know you can prepay for a VIP membership even if you don't need it right now or already have one? ;)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

get into a Free page -error 403-

Started by tokolo, January 25, 2016, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokolo

hey , do anybody know how to pass that error?
http://pgsri.free.fr/
i still have a lot of page like this from older forum, with win in it and most of them give me that error now.
i know that the content is still here.
thank you

Freddy

QuoteVous tentez d'accéder à une ressource qui vous est interdite.
Il se peut que le compte concerné soit suspendu (Cf. Console de Gestion)
means "You're trying to access to a forbidden resource. It is possible that the account has been suspended (see management console)."

I'm not sure there anything that can be done in this case. If I've time, I'll try to access to this while logged into a stolen free.fr account.
I always find extremely funny to find a wide-open drive full of books about hacking and computer security.

Freddy

Well, it seems I can't edit my post, so here's a new one. I tried to connect with logged with a free.fr account (xExrxixcxvxpx9x5x@free.fr:0x6x4x1x9x0, remove the x), but I got the same error message.

Has anybody another idea?
I always find extremely funny to find a wide-open drive full of books about hacking and computer security.

tokolo

What i now is that with direct link to pic its working...
but if not then error, thats how i know that content still there.

upport OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads