News:

While crypto price is still down is it the best time to buy VIP membership? ;) Yes it is!
All major coins are accepted - just send me a message!
BTW! Did you know you can prepay for a VIP membership even if you don't need it right now or already have one? ;)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

File Sharing Services - random posts and your photo sessions (4shared, mega.co.nz, uloz.to, dropbox etc.)

Started by Lentil, October 29, 2015, 07:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sitnikk

You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to be a member of one of the following groups: Global Moderator, Volunteer Moderators.

Hardcore photos inside - censored save needed. sts_pro

Sitnikk

underage - removing link. sts_pro

Heelman78

You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to be a member of one of the following groups: Global Moderator, Volunteer Moderators.

sts_pro

It looks like Ulozto is dying soon:

https://ulozto.net/faq#backup

QuoteOn 1 December 2023, significant changes will be made to the operation of the Ulož.to Disk and PINKfile.cz cloud storage services. The changes are a forced response to the incoming European legislation known as the DSA.
    From Friday 1 December 2023, cloud storage services will only be available to registered users. They will be able to handle only the files they uploaded to the storage. Files cannot be shared publicly, even by link. Of course, users don't have to worry about losing any of their personal files. Everything on the cloud storage remains, but the content will only be accessible to users who have uploaded it to the storage themselves.
    If paying users are not interested in continuing to use the service under the new terms, they can terminate their accounts or switch to the FREE plan. In this case, previously purchased Data Packages or subscriptions may also be refunded, in proportion to their usage.

Further information for journalists can be found here.

So if anyone has anything to share - now is the best time :) We are currently working on the last bunch of finds from our Anonymous contributor - these files will be reuploaded to KOOFR for VIP members.

If anyone of the regular members would be interested in K2S/RG links - let me know and I will re-up these there ;)

tyuiop

sts_pro

Cool @tyuiop - I will start releasing these shortly. If anyone else is interested  - leave a +1 under tyuiop's post - so I will prioritize ;)

sts_pro

Quote from: tyuiop on December 03, 2023, 02:29:42 AMI'm interested in Ulozto saves. Thank you if you can provide backup links.

@tyuiop as it was quite a few likes on your post - the first bunch of ulozto links are uploaded.
I added a few random previews - some photos are golden ;)

110719_Veronika_Kolomaznikova.rar(129.8  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
110908_Nikca_Lenka.rar(60.0  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Hanci.rar(84.1  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
jaaa_Shit_148_1.jpg.rar(408.9  KB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
jaa_1.jpg.rar(435.2  KB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Kaca.rar(197.1  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Kaja_a_Denda.part1.rar(317.6  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Kaja_a_Denda.part2.rar(67.7  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Karolina_Pospichalova.rar(147.9  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
kozicky.rar(8.5  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Martina.part1.rar(317.6  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Martina.part2.rar(317.6  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Martina.part3.rar(23.2  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Nikol.rar(173.8  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Nikola.rar(21.0  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Řecko_2013(1).rar(228.7  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Řecko_2013(2).rar(260.0  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
Sony_Alpha_a65V.rar(245.6  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
vercanbt.rar(97.6  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
voda_2014_se_Zuzankou.part1.rar(317.6  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)
voda_2014_se_Zuzankou.part2.rar(10.0  MB)(tezfiles.com)(Keep2Share.cc)NEW! (RapidGator.net)

The full catalogue is available in the VIP thread:
https://www.sts-pro.info/forum/index.php?topic=3772.100.html

Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads