News:

While crypto price is still down is it the best time to buy VIP membership? ;) Yes it is!
All major coins are accepted - just send me a message!
BTW! Did you know you can prepay for a VIP membership even if you don't need it right now or already have one? ;)

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

Becoming VIP?

Started by ovfiscool, March 15, 2016, 03:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ovfiscool

First just want to say great site sts-pro! 

I want to get access to the VIP section and want to contribute to earn it but just wanted to know how to post in the ftp finds thread.  Should we continue posting the IP links?  Or should we just post zips of finds?  You said the VIP section was created since ftps were getting messed with so I wanted to know how you want us to post best.  :)  My last post had the ip and some sample pics attached but got no karma so I want to make sure I am doing it right.

Bulbazour

Hi there,

please keep posting WITH the IP in the post, more eyes see more things.
There countless examples where postet links "fully scanned" got twice as many pictures in it, as the poster thought there would be.

- Bulbazour

ovfiscool

I believe I saw a post somewhere that we should just be patient if our finds aren't being approved yet but I've had 4 finds I've posted in the last few weeks and none of them have gotten any reply or approval.  I just wanted to know if I was doing it right and you guys just hadn't gotten around to checking them yet or I had done something wrong and they were being ignored.  If they are too small, not posted right, or something like that I'd like to correct that so I can be a good contributing member.  :)

If you all are just backed up with lots of posts to look through, sorry for nagging and keep up the good work!

whocares4u

^We´re really hung up at the moment, but don´t let it discourage you -We´ll get to it ;)

ovfiscool

I'll keep at it then!  PM me or something if the ftp goes down before you can look at it and I can send a zip of what I have.  :)

Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads