News:

New! New! New!
Earn VIP Membership for Free!

OVF is excited to launch our new Referral Program!
Refer a friend using the referral link in your profile. If they sign up as a VIP Sponsor, you'll earn a portion of their VIP membership for free!

A detailed FAQ for the referral program is available here.

Still have questions? Feel free to PM me.

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

The end of syno drive happiness

Started by ZeroDay, August 16, 2022, 02:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroDay

So , since severals weeks, and from checking thousands and thousands syno drives, finding a new drive is as much difficult as finding water in a desert.

Are we coming to the end of the line ? most of new syno nas drives are fully encrypted folders.

Damn, i really don't know what's going on. Is this maybe because its summer holidays now ????   :-\

Just thinking about all those drives i'll never see makes me crazy ^^

meowmeowmeow

Its summer, people are more outside than inside. Also FTPs are coming to and end. People are realising their drive is not secure. Also synology improved their security.

ZeroDay

i agree it's the end of FTP and probably twonky drives.

Something really did happen with syno drives and it's 100% linked with security updates of their teams because it's just no longer possible to find new drives.

i don't know what they did but they patched it and we are screwed  :'(
Just thinking about all those drives i'll never see makes me crazy ^^

otyg

What search terms was used to find access to syno drives?

lilitounet

Quote from: otyg on October 20, 2022, 11:40:21 AM
What search terms was used to find access to syno drives?

my search is, ie:

html:"synology" 200 ok country:"de" org:"telekom"

Hannes125

HEy, someone maybe able to tell me how to access those synology drives? I can find em but i seem not to get access to any of them.

Found a hell of open ftp's with private data and stuff but synology is new for me.

upport OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads