News:

New! New! New!
Earn VIP Membership for Free!

OVF is excited to launch our new Referral Program!
Refer a friend using the referral link in your profile. If they sign up as a VIP Sponsor, you'll earn a portion of their VIP membership for free!

A detailed FAQ for the referral program is available here.

Still have questions? Feel free to PM me.

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

Rapidgator problem

Started by Mordred, March 09, 2017, 04:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Here we go again.,al the latest uploads at rapidgator go; waiit 45 second,,and them....starts over.,wait 45 seconds....wtf!
Or fill in the answer and then,,yes it goes back to...choose youre dowload,,45 second,,and again and again,..........

And the others wich i mentionend a while ago..stil the same.,.cant download the,,grrrr...whats wrong?

sts_pro

Hi dzonikonj, we had this issue in the past and Rapidgator support fixed it. Could you, please, share the link so I could troubleshoot futher?

dzonikonj

Quote from: sts_pro on March 11, 2017, 01:16:01 AM
Hi dzonikonj, we had this issue in the past and Rapidgator support fixed it. Could you, please, share the link so I could troubleshoot futher?
All vezolahy uploads have  ?referer  problem.
Uploads from [DELETED] working fine.
Here is couple PrtSc 

sts_pro

Quote from: dzonikonj on March 11, 2017, 05:41:12 AM
All vezolahy uploads have  ?referer  problem.
Uploads from [DELETED] working fine.
Here is couple PrtSc

This is quite interesting: I just opened link which has referer at the end and successfully downloaded the file.

Guys, can you share affected links? So we could troubleshoot... Meanwhile, I opened another ticket with Rapidgator support.

http://rapidgator.net/file/a3f38458acef37006c3150ae00f79be8/0240.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a3f38458acef37006c3150ae00f79be8/0240.rar.html

sts_pro

Ok, it looks like issue was caused by shortened link for Rapidagator. I created a rule to automatically replace short URL with a full one (see post above, both links are looking the same now).

Please confirm if issue is fixed - works 100% for me now.

Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads