News:

New! New! New!
Earn VIP Membership for Free!

OVF is excited to launch our new Referral Program!
Refer a friend using the referral link in your profile. If they sign up as a VIP Sponsor, you'll earn a portion of their VIP membership for free!

A detailed FAQ for the referral program is available here.

Still have questions? Feel free to PM me.

Main Menu
Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads

Requests (FTP Sets, Models name, Saves etc.) NEW: 2X Karma for fulfilled VIP ask

Started by tedwillis, October 01, 2015, 10:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tedwillis

If you remember a set from Plokki, but didn't download it in time maybe someone has it in their archives that would upload it for you. I am looking for the set from the girl topless on her honeymoon wearing a lei. I have many sets to trade.

davey42

sts_pro

tedwillis

Sorry! Here's the ftp now and a picture of her.

ftp://7*.**.***.*8/AiDisk_a1/Nathan/My%20Pictures/Vacations/charleston%202010/104_7400.JPG

There were topless photos at one time, but I can't find them now.

Karma for this link already adjusted: http://www.sts-pro.info/forum/index.php?topic=6.msg65.html#msg65

tedwillis

Well that was my white whale. Thanks so much. If there are any sets you've lost just give a description and i'll look

Lentil

Does anyone have the set from a British IP of a mature age woman - most of the shots were in a folder called 'Jo at home'. One or two shots were of her handcuffed to bed, with others general nude or posing in lingerie.   Quite a big collection if I recall. Thanks.

klauschen

these pics, please??

You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to be a member of one of the following groups: VIP Member, VIP (Sponsor) .

/foldercontent.html?folder=Pictures/Juli%202013,%20strand%20en%20geboorte%20Rens - high-res delivery photos!

server is down..

thank you!!

tedwillis

There was an ftp server with the words anime, dennis, and incoming I think in it. It's down now, but the featured milf was super hot. If anyone has that or remembers it let me know

supertronic

I am searching the ftp (a blond slim kinda-young russian) with various sexy pictures.
I think she had a video also included (sex) with her partner (on her bed).. I am searching my comp for some images to find her so anybody if u understand (I think she had also pics in sauna).
Thank you

vezolahy

this?

ftp://1**.***.**.**3/Volume_1/Foto/Nikon/Karapuz/

Quote from: supertronic on November 29, 2015, 08:25:33 PM
I am searching the ftp (a blond slim kinda-young russian) with various sexy pictures.
I think she had a video also included (sex) with her partner (on her bed).. I am searching my comp for some images to find her so anybody if u understand (I think she had also pics in sauna).
Thank you
Vezolahy from Madagascar

Lentil

Looking for a full set of Lenka, aka Zabzulka

Had a huge archive of her pictures and videos, but it got deleted  :(

Would be grateful if anyone could upload what they have, either to zippy or via a BTsync folder

tedwillis

Looking for an FTP save from the early days on AV forum. It was a guy who just nailed a lot of fat girls. Probably 10 sets or more from this guy with all these fat chicks. I remember the ftp had 4GB in it's name and one of the girls linked was named Lisa. Probably not much to go on, but you never know.

Nonono1

I don't believe this has been posted here and is worth sharing.

Most of Plokki's Rapid Gator saves can be found here.

http://rapidgator.net/folder/3021804/FTP.html

Enjoy!

tedwillis

For whatever reason it's missing like three of my favorites. One was a fatter blonde girl who took selfies masturbating, the other was a freckled red headed girl from ftp 25, and the other was a girl named Deanna getting fucked by her boyfriend. You can find like three pictures of them each on phica ftp, but when you click on their rapidgator link it's a file not found situation. I mean what are the odds the three i'm looking for aren't there.

j51

Quote from: Nonono1 on February 02, 2016, 03:16:10 AM
I don't believe this has been posted here and is worth sharing.

Most of Plokki's Rapid Gator saves can be found here.

http://rapidgator.net/folder/3021804/FTP.html

Enjoy!

Is there a zippyshare.com link for this please ?
Please give me a thumbs up if you liked the post

McQuest69601

Quote from: tedwillis on February 02, 2016, 02:59:29 PM
For whatever reason it's missing like three of my favorites. One was a fatter blonde girl who took selfies masturbating, the other was a freckled red headed girl from ftp 25, and the other was a girl named Deanna getting fucked by her boyfriend. You can find like three pictures of them each on phica ftp, but when you click on their rapidgator link it's a file not found situation. I mean what are the odds the three i'm looking for aren't there.

this sounds like the chubby blonde
http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/pIAUmPq8/file.html

tedwillis

lookka

Does-someone have ip cam vids of this girls?

jack333

ftp://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Dzsenifer/TOTAL%20PHOTO/%C3%9Aj%20mappa%20%283%29/2013-02-15/%C3%9Aj%20mappa%20%286%29/lilaf%C3%BCred/Szoboszl%C3%B3%20D/

Hi
Anyone have this save?
Thanks

pupfan

Ok, not sure this is the correct spot but figured most people here would know if they had seen it.

This is one that I found on my own, and had downloaded some content, but never posted, as I was hoping it would come back, but it never did.   :(

Some of the folders were:
Droid x2, I Miss you!!kussi, Mareike, Moto X, Sexy Pics

I think it could of had the great potential, but sadly I only ever got about 70 pics from it, and then it went down, and has never come back up.
Attached are 2 face pics to help jog anyone's memory.

Thanks in advance.

Freddy

Quote from: pupfan on September 16, 2016, 11:30:57 PM
Ok, not sure this is the correct spot but figured most people here would know if they had seen it.

This is one that I found on my own, and had downloaded some content, but never posted, as I was hoping it would come back, but it never did.   :(

Some of the folders were:
Droid x2, I Miss you!!kussi, Mareike, Moto X, Sexy Pics

I think it could of had the great potential, but sadly I only ever got about 70 pics from it, and then it went down, and has never come back up.
Attached are 2 face pics to help jog anyone's memory.

Thanks in advance.

I've never seen this. Which information do you know about it ?
- old ip
- city
- country
- ISP
I always find extremely funny to find a wide-open drive full of books about hacking and computer security.

Support OVF on Patreon!
Remove Ads